-->

Sunday 7 April 2013

SCAMMERS

So honestly I don't get what's it with scammers. Do they really feel good after getting they money they cheated out of people? Can they really sleep with a peace of mind at night? Can they actually live up to their morals after scamming away someone's hard earned money? In fact, I don't know how they can lift their head up when they go out. Shame on those people... And it is also sad to say that sometimes even despite knowing the situation of their victim (eg if he/she is like... trying to make ends meet or whatnot), they still try means to squeeze money out of them. Talk about heartless. 
Anyway, I admit I got scammed recently and hence the topic. But I'm not gonna rant about how pitiful I was losing 1/4 of my savings because it served me right. People around me actually knew it was a scam and advice me against the transaction, but i did not listen to them. So in the end, I lost my camera, Shipping fees of $150 and another $200 because that scammer, William Jensen claimed Paypal (it was not the real paypal. But since I never delt using Paypal before, I didn't know)accidentally transferred another $200 to me, and my funds were on hold till I refunded them the excess. CONFUSING, I know...
Just so you guys know, If you use Carousell -a great app that allows you to sell stuff within Singapore- there is an option to post the advert of your item on ST classified or something like that, before you post your listing onto Carousell. If any of you happen to get an enquiry from anyone about your electronics or watches and such, I advice you to seal the deal only if the fella resides in Singapore. Otherwise, you can deal at your own risk, like me. And if ANY of the messages you receive says that the guy is away in either USA or the UK, think twice before dealing. You can probe if you want to, but the moment he gives you the following address, DO NOTE IT IS A SCAM AND DO NOT DEAL WITH HIM AT ALL COSTS, unless you wanna lose money like me. Also, he will send you a fake invoice using this email address-> onlinesaveaccess@in.com . Whatever it is, as long as the start of the email address reads ONLINESAVEACCESS, it is a scam. The name and address of recipient as follows:
ABIOLA ADEYEMI
12 OLUFEMI STREET
STATE: LAGOS
CITY: IKEJA
ZIP CODE: 23401
COUNTRY: NIGERIA 

OR

ABIOLA ADEYEMI
6, IDRIS AKERE STREET, AGRIC ROAD,EGAN LAGOS
23401
CONTACT NUMBER: 08033670168

Although the addresses are different, the Zip code is actually the same. So i suspect maybe 2 guys in cahoots with each other. LOL.
That's all I've got to warn you guys out there about:) If you really want to do an overseas transaction, remember to ask your buyer to credit the money to you through PAYPAL, not some stupid shit bogus company.
I will post pictures of what the invoice I received looked like as well as a few other
 things I could not explain clearly above in a while so you can get a better picture of what i just blabbered about^^



notice how they have the paypal logo and all? It's fake. It's just to convince you that they are real.
see the below picture as well





this one ^ Why couldn't I just email to paypal itself? i was too dumb to notice this then















I actually cursed paypal for this.. I thought it was really them. How the hell could paypal mistakingly credit excess amount after sending an invoice stating that the $250 is already secured in my account?
God I was so dumb. Please just kill me...
My friend actually pointed out this to me. The question as stated above is "IN GOD WE TRUST". So what? Your God taught you how to scam people? LOL joke sia. Please do not tarnish God's name and the people who really believe in him_|_
pardon me for saying this, but their math macam fail sia... $700-$450=$250 la bodoh! Stupid people... Can't even do simple math, yet want to scam people. Oh God. And are you THAT BLIND? you cant differentiate a $700 from $450 when you tried to credit it? Please either get your eyes checked, fingers fixed, or just simply jump off a cliff and die:)



First is excess $200... Now is excess $250. This was actually the tipping point of everything. How dumb did that mofo think a person can get? Dumb enough to be scammed the first time is fine. But the second? He must think he's dealing with a retard...
Hope the pictures helped you all understand such scams more:)

No comments:

Post a Comment